Flamingos have returned to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (and presumably the other SeaWorld parks) following the emergence of a highly infectious and deadly strain of avian influenza virus.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay guests are invited to come visit the flamingos near the park’s bird garden and over at Animal Connections.
- Also now once again open is the park’s interactive aviary, Lory Landing.
- The highly infectious avian virus was detected earlier this year, and while it posed a low risk to the public, all bird exhibits at the various SeaWorld parks were closed off.
- It seems the virus is now at a controllable level where it is safe for guests to be near.
More SeaWorld Park News:
- The Summer Celebration is underway at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and it brings even more fun and excitement to a park that has plenty to offer all year round. Busch Gardens recently invited us out to see everything they had to offer and it was a great time.
- Guests visiting SeaWorld Orlando who are 21 and up can enjoy one free 7oz. beer a day from the Waterway Grill Bar through August 4th.
- After some fun teases, SeaWorld Orlando has officially announced that a brand-new coaster is on the way to the park in 2023!