- Santa Claus will be making appearances throughout the resort, including:
- Cruising down Hollywood Boulevard in his candy-apple red convertible at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade
- Voyaging across the Discovery River as part of a festive flotilla at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- At Magic Kingdom Park and at Disney Springs, where guests may have individual time to take photos and share their Christmas wishes.
- Joining storytellers from around the world as a part of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays beginning November 25th
- Many other Walt Disney World holiday entertainment offerings will also be available, including:
- Merry Menagerie featuring life-size, artisan-sculpted puppets at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- A finale featuring Olaf at “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- A magical snowfall in Town Center at Disney Springs.
- Candlelight Processional at EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays beginning November 25th.
- A holiday music overlay at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning