National Geographic has shared a first look at Retrograde, a new documentary capturing the final nine months of America’s 20-year war in Afghanistan from multiple perspectives.
- Retrograde is a new documentary from National Geographic Documentary Films, hailing from Oscar-nominated and Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Matthew Heineman.
- Retrograde offers a cinematic and historic window onto the end of America’s longest war, and the costs endured for those most intimately involved.
- The film will head to theaters following its premiere at the Telluride Film Festival this weekend.
- No nationwide premiere date has been announced as of yet.
More Disney Movie News:
- During a recent concert at The Hollywood Bowl, the legendary John Williams debuted “Helena’s Theme” from the upcoming Indiana Jones 5.
- Also premiering at the Telluride Film Festival is If These Walls Could Sing, a Disney Original Documentary on the infamous Abbey Road Studios.
- Hulu has revealed some first look images of their reimagining of Hellraiser, coming exclusively to the streamer on October 7th.