Disneyland fans can get a closer look at the park they love with the return of Guided Tours at the Disneyland Resort, with reservations now available for two special experiences.
- Today, the Disney Parks social media handles announced the return of Guided Tours at the Disneyland Resort. Starting today, guests can book reservations for two exciting offerings:
- The latest guided tour offering highlighting Walt, “Walt’s Main Street Story”, highlights hidden details, little-known facts and endearing trivia about Disneyland Park’s magnificent Main Street, U.S.A. The experience also includes a visit to Walt’s apartment, refreshments on the apartment patio, Disney PhotoPass photos of your party and more.
- “Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort” gives a glimpse into how the yuletide magic is created across both theme parks during Holidays at the Disneyland Resort. The walking tour is accompanied by reserved viewing for “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade, delicious holiday treats, a ride on “it’s a small world” Holiday and more.
- You can now book reservations for these experiences on the official Disneyland website.
More Disneyland News:
- Guests at the Disneyland Resort can now access special augmented reality photo filters that add a layer of virtual photo fun to their day at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure!
- A TikTok video that Disney Parks put out has been making its way around the internet and for good reason. If you need a reason to smile today, check this out.
- The Disneyland Hotel is currently undergoing a renovation that is updating the look of the hotel ahead of the debut of the new Disney Vacation Club tower.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning