With Tropical Storm Nicole hitting mainland Florida tonight, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay have announced that the park will be closed this Thursday, November 10th.
- Due to Tropical Storm Nicole, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, November 10th.
- Currently, the park intends to reopen on Friday, November 11th.
- Today, November 9th, the park will remain open through its regularly scheduled closing time of 6:00 p.m.
- Precautions are in place following the parks’ comprehensive weather preparedness plan to ensure the safety of animals and ambassadors during this time.
- Guests are encouraged to check back on the Busch Gardens website and follow their social media channels for updates.
- All date-intended tickets will be automatically extended through December 31st, 2022.
- Busch Gardens joins Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in announcing altered operating hours because of Tropical Storm Nicole.
- Once we have weathered the storm, Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is currently set to return on Monday, November 14th, celebrating a decade of holiday cheers with all-new shows, interactive experiences and festive fireworks.
- Stay tuned to Laughing Place for continued coverage of Tropical Storm Nicole and its effects on the Central Florida area.