You might not be able to send your kids to Arendelle for a visit, but you can let them dress like Anna and Elsa! Fans of Janie and Jack will love the brand’s newest apparel collection inspired by the magic of Disney’s Frozen.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Children’s fashion brand Janie and Jack is bringing more Disney fun to your kid’s wardrobe with their latest stylish launch.
- With its dreamy setting and incredible cast of characters, the wildly popular animated film Frozen has driven the imaginations of designers who’ve dreamed up a variety of awesome collections.
- Now Janie and Jack is introducing an apparel line that delivers all of the magical vibes of the story while offering a charming take on fashions inspired by Elsa and Anna. Among the selections are:
- Whether you’re searching for one perfect piece or adding all of your favorites to your kids’s wardrobe, you’ll love the high quality materials that are designed to keep up with your child no matter how active they are.
- The entire selection is available now on the Janie and Jack website and items are priced between $19.50-$119.
- The Frozen inspired collection comes in a wide range of sizes with select items available for 2T up to size 12.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
Disney Frozen Anna Tee – $35
Disney Frozen Faux Fur Cape – $109
Disney Frozen Velvet Dress – $109
If you love the selection here, the good news is Janie and Jack have even more adorable Disney styles to choose from!
- Mickey Mouse varsity looks are sure to be a hit on the (elementary) school campus
- Warm-weather lovers will find adventure with the Moana collection
- The fairest of all might be the Snow White selections harkening back to Disney’s first princess
- Sleep in peace with comfy pajama sets featuring design elements for classic characters.