Beginning this Friday, July 21st, the Jambalaya Jazz Band will be taking their show aboard a river barge at Disneyland! Guest-favorite Queenie is returning to the band as the New Orleans-inspired jazz act adds magical atmosphere to evenings along Rivers of America.
- Queenie and the Jambalaya Jazz Band will perform each evening on a New Orleans-themed raft as they float down the Rivers of America. They will perform high-energy New Orleans tunes, plus other Disney favorites.
- There will be three sets of performances beginning at 7:35 p.m. nightly. Guests may check the Disneyland app for showtimes and details beginning Friday.
- After their energetic and interactive performances, guests can stick around to enjoy Wondrous Journeys (through August 31st) or Halloween Screams (through October 31st) with state-of-the-art projection effects, plus sparkling fireworks on select nights from the unique vantage point on the Rivers of America.
- Additional entertainment has been teased to be coming to New Orleans Square, with more information expected soon.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- Disneyland guests can celebrate the birthday of Oga Garra with the special Garra Outpost Roll at Oga’s Cantina – but only for a limited time.
- The Disneyland Resort has announced a new three-day event that’s perfect for the youngest members of the family – Disney Junior & Friends Playdate.
- Disneyland celebrated its 68th anniversary on July 17th with a special character cavalcade down Main Street U.S.A.