Disneyland has announced that the seasonal Seasons of the Force event will begin November 16 at the Disneyland Resort. The festivities will include:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more. It is located in the former home of Innoventions
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – The classic attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple –The Jedi Training experience will introduce new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels. This experience will not open with the event, but will start in December.
- Hyperspace Mountain – For a limited time, guests will join an X-wing starfighter battle in this reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction.
- Other limited-time experiences include:
- An opportunity to revisit favorite scenes from classic Star Wars films at Tomorrowland Theater.
- Special themed food and beverage, merchandise and entertainment.
The dates for Seasons of the Force for Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be announced in the future. It is unknown if they will follow the May/June pattern of Star Wars Weekends.
No end date for the California edition of Seasons of the Force was given as well.