Disney Parks will be carrying the first merchandise for Solo: A Star Wars Story as part of their Force for Change charity initiative. Solo: A Star Wars Story shirts for adults and children, along with an exclusive pin will be available. These are the first products for the film created especially for Disney Parks, and will be available through May 25, 2018. The Solo logo tee is currently on sale, and the cool new graphic tee featuring Han, Chewie, and the Millennium Falcon arrives this month. 25% of the purchase price will be donated to UNICEF USA in support of UNICEF Kid Power.
The merchandise will be available at the following locations:
- Disneyland Park – Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- DHS Star Wars Galactic Nights (Initial Product Launch)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Star Wars Trading Post
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
These items will not be available on the Disney Parks online store or via the Shop Disney Parks mobile app.