After some speculation on where he would land, ESPN has reached a multiyear contract extension with radio personality Paul Finebaum to remain a key contributor on ESPN and SEC Network. Finebaum will continue his presence across a number of high-profile network shows and programming, including as the host of The Paul Finebaum Show and as an analyst on SEC Nation. Finebaum is considered by many to be the top SEC analyst.
What They Are Saying:
- Paul Finebaum: “I’m thrilled to be a member of the ESPN family and look forward to continuing our show on SEC Network. I consider myself incredibly blessed to do this every day, and I’d like to thank everyone at ESPN, as well as all of our loyal listeners and viewers, for their support.”
- Stephanie Druley, Senior Vice President, ESPN events and studio production: “Paul is one of the most compelling personalities on SEC Network and ESPN. His passion for the SEC and its fan base is evident every day on The Paul Finebaum Show. Over his years on SEC Network, Paul and his callers have delivered daily with captivating debate and light-hearted humor. We look forward to enjoying The Paul Finebaum Show, and Paul’s varied and valued contributions to our studio show programming, as we head into yet another jam-packed football season.”
About Paul Finebaum:
- Launched his eponymous show on ESPN Radio in August 2013
- Radio show also airs weekday afternoons on ESPN’s SEC Network
- Also appears on SEC Nation throughout the fall
- Makes appearances on other ESPN shows including Get Up!, First Take, SportsCenter, College Football Live, Finebaum Film Room and College GameDay.