Adventures by Disney has announced they are expanding their Short Escape itinerary for 2019 with three exciting new vacation destinations. Starting in spring 2019, guests can enjoy a mini getaway vacation in Boston, London, or Vancouver led by knowledgeable Adventures by Disney guides in these amazing cities.
- Adventures by Disney will be offering three new Short Escape itineraries in 2019.
- Guests can choose from vacations in Boston, London, or Vancouver.
- Trips will be offered during the spring, summer, and early fall of next year.
- Short escapes are two- to four-night adventures that offered in iconic locations. These escapes feature exciting experiences that are both fun and educational providing guests with opportunities they might not normally seek out.
- Adventures by Disney vacations, and Short Escape packages include all accommodations, tickets and admissions, transportation within the destination, luggage handling, snacks and most meals, and the services of two dedicated Adventure Guides.
- Bookings for new 2019 Short Escape vacations open to the public on September 20, 2018.
2019 New Short Escape Itineraries:
- Best of Boston – Past and Present
- Treasured American history and spirited contemporary culture come to life during a diverse line-up of experiences in Boston on the new four-day, three-night Short Escape itinerary.
- Throughout the trip, guests are immersed in the city’s legendary stories. During a privately guided tour along the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile route teeming with historical locales, families follow 18th-century costumed guides back in time as they are regaled with thrilling tales from the American Revolution.
- A private, after-hours tour of the Old North Church places travelers in the famed footsteps of Paul Revere, while another special after-hours visit to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum concludes with a private dinner steeped in the city’s storied roots.
- Other family-friendly excursions and activities include rowing along the Charles River, biking the city on a private sightseeing tour, exploring the grounds of Harvard Yard and indulging at a private New England clambake on Thompson Island.
- The new Boston Short Escape is available on select dates in May through October 2019.
- Bucket List Getaway in London
- Adventures by Disney guests will revel in the royal treatment with VIP experiences in one of the world’s most iconic cities during the new three-day, two-night Short Escape in London.
- This bucket list getaway can be booked as a stand-alone vacation or as a pre-cruise add-on to Disney Cruise Line sailings out of nearby Dover, England.
- The itinerary is filled with exceptional experiences, including a once-in-a-lifetime, private viewing of the royal Crown Jewels led by the Tower of London’s Jewel House Warden; a private, high-speed thrill ride in a boat along the River Thames; and a privately guided tour of Westminster Abbey, the revered site of royal coronations and weddings.
- Families will also witness the time-honored tradition of the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and an unforgettable dinner show.
- The new London Short Escape is available on select dates in July, August and September 2019.
- City Highlights and Outdoor Recreation in Vancouver
- Active adventures and culinary delights await on the new three-day, two-night Short Escape itinerary in Vancouver. This trip can be booked as a stand-alone vacation or as the perfect complement to a Disney Cruise Line Alaska voyage.
- Exciting outdoor activities offer unparalleled vantage points of the city’s lush natural surroundings. At Grouse Mountain, adventurers soar over treetops on a thrilling ziplining excursion after a scenic gondola ride to the mountain peak.
- A privately guided tour at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers breathtaking views from 110 feet above the forest floor, while a morning bike ride through Stanley Park provides a leisurely look at one of North America’s largest parks.
- On the first night, Junior Adventurers embark on a special scavenger hunt expedition with their Adventure Guides, while adults unwind with beer and wine flights at a local tasting room.
- During a “foodie” walking tour of Granville Island’s famous Public Market the next day, travelers will get a taste of the city’s thriving culinary scene as they sample local cheeses, charcuterie, freshly baked breads, indulgent desserts and more.
- The trip also features early access to Grouse Mountain’s resident grizzly bear habitat, where guests can observe bears up-close and enjoy a special breakfast with amazing views, plus photo-worthy encounters with lively lumberjacks, birds of prey and towering totem poles.
- The new Vancouver Short Escape is available on select dates in May through September 2019.
More Short Escape Options:
- Other 2019 Short Escape destinations will be offered in:
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Southern California
- Highlights of these spectacular itineraries include exclusive visits to Good Morning America in New York City; private, after-hours tours of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome; and behind-the-scenes access at Disneyland Resort in California