As of October 10th, Storytellers Cafe at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will no longer offer a la carte lunch or dinner menus, switching to an all-buffet establishment.
- The popular Storytellers Cafe will now offer their Mickey’s Tales of Adventure breakfast and brunch buffets from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily followed by a dinner buffet starting at 4:30 p.m.
- However, the lunch and dinner a la carte menu (A.K.A. non-buffet entrees and appetizers) will no longer be available.
- Additionally, the location will now be closed from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day, in between breakfast/brunch and dinner.
- Some of the items on Storytellers’ a la carte menu included an American Wagyu Burger, Lemon-Shrimp Pizza, Duck Wings, and much more.
- These changes will take effect on Wednesday, October 10th.
- Storytellers Cafe introduced Mickey’s Tales of Adventure character dining this summer, replacing the long-running Chip n’ Dale’s Critter Breakfast.