They’re back and they’re out for blood… again. Universal Orlando has announced the first original house for Halloween Horror Nights 29, and it’s “Nightingales: Blood Pit.”
- “Nightingales: Blood Pit” will take guests back to Ancient Rome where they must try to escape the gladiator arena as the nightingales, a grisly race of bloodthirsty creatures, feed on the dead and dying.
- The nightingales have been around since the dawn of time, feeding on the victims of war.
- Guests and gladiators alike will try to survive this feeding frenzy as the nightingales tear into their victims.
- This is actually not the first time the nightingales have shown up at Halloween Horror Nights. In 2011, at HHN 21, the creatures terrorized guests in a house called “Nightingales: Blood Prey.”
- That house was set in WWI trenches and guests tried to sneak past the creatures as they fed on the dead and wounded.
- Halloween Horror Nights 29 begins Friday, September 6 at Universal Studios Florida in Universal Orlando Resort.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- “Nightingales: Blood Pit” is the second house announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29. The hit Netflix series Stranger Things will also be returning to the event with a new house based on the second and third season at both Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Universal Orlando announced the return of a very popular ticket offer, giving guests a chance to purchase a one-night ticket and get a second night free.
- Last year, Universal Orlando celebrated “Stranger Things Day” on November 6 by opening their haunted house based on the Netflix series for guests to get one last scream.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.