Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resort guests can celebrate Dad this Father’s Day at Downtown Disney and Disney Springs. Both Resorts’ shopping and entertainment district will be featuring delicious menus dedicated to main man.
Give the grill-master a break from manning his post this year and join the good folks at Catal for a three course feast.
- Choice of Starter:
- Wedge Salad
- Crispy Pork Belly
- Deviled Eggs
- Choice of Entree:
- Bacon Wrapped Filet
- Prime Rib
- Choice of Dessert:
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Classic Banana Split
- Three course meals will be offered from 5 pm to close.
- Cost is $60 per person.
- To view the full menu details or to make a reservation, click HERE.
Naples Ristorante e Bar
- Enjoy a classic Godfather Pizza piled high with pepperoni, Italian sausage, meatball, green peppers, mushrooms, red onion, mozzarella, and tomato sauce for a criminally flavorful combination of toppings that create the ultimate pie.
- Fresh out of the wood burning oven, “The Godfather Pizza” is an offer he can’t refuse.
- Reservations can be made HERE.
Guests can make reservations today to celebrate the man of the hour!
- Treat dad to Morimoto Asia’s Orange Gator & Waffle Cone – succulent tempura sake marinated alligator, wok-tossed in a sweet and tangy orange sauce, and served in a crunchy house-made waffle cone.
- The flavorful sunshine state-inspired dish pairs perfectly with the local Motorworks Brewing Co. Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA, a citrus-forward refreshment balanced with a pale malt backbone to create the ultimate summer treat.
- Available for $15, this offering is only on the menu until September 2nd.
- For reservations, visit morimotoasia.com or call 407-939-6686.
The Edison is offering specialty cocktails for Father’s Day, crafted specifically with the man of the house in mind.
- Enjoy a tasty libation for Father’s Day with a beverage fit for a King with hickory flavored undertones of vanilla and caramel. “Pa, the Bacon!” – made with Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbon, cinnamon cordial, Woodford Reserve Chocolate Bitters, Woodford Reserve Orange Bitters, garnished with a juicy slice of candied bacon ($10).
- Toast to the man, the myth, the legend with a well-deserved dose of all-American southern comfort in cocktail form by sipping on “Not Your Father’s Apple Pie.” The firecracker summer refreshment is made with Mellow Corn Whiskey, apple cider, a splash of cinnamon cordial, and is garnished with ground cinnamon for a sweet and spicy finish ($10).