Are you ready for even more screams? Halloween Horror Nights 29 is in full swing, terrorizing guests at Universal Orlando Resort and now those guests can get an extra night of scares as Universal has added another date to this year’s horror event.
- Monday, September 21 has officially been added to the event calendar, brining the total number of event nights to 42.
- The event will end at 1 AM on the night of the 21, as opposed to ending at 2 AM as it does on most nights in October.
- October 21 is now included with all Frequent Fear, Frequent Fear Plus and Ultimate Frequent Fear Passes.
- A single night ticket for October 21 is priced at $67.99.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Want to know what to expect from the 10 haunted houses at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights? Check out Mack’s ranking of all 10 houses.
- The scares aren’t just in the houses though. You’re not safe in the streets either. Check out the video below for a look at the five scarezones at Halloween Horror Nights 29.
- You know about the tricks, now check out the treats with the food and beverage guide to Halloween Horror Nights 29.
- The fun isn’t limited to Universal Studios Florida. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort has been turned upside down with two new photo experiences based on the hit Netflix series Stranger Things.
- Want to get ready for all the horror before your first visit? Here’s how you can watch all of the movies and TV series that are brought to life at Halloween Horror Nights 29.
- Universal Orlando isn’t the only one bringing your worst nightmares to life. Check out Mike’s rankings and videos of all nine mazes at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood.