Halloween Horror Nights has begun at Universal Orlando Resort, bringing your worst nightmares to life in Universal Studios Florida. Today, the resort has shared a look at all of the special food and beverage offerings available during the event.
- Fans of the hit Netflix series Stranger Things will recognize the Starcourt Mall and its food court, which brings a wide variety of offerings to the event.
- At Ole Amigo, guests can enjoy Grilled Street Corn and Nachos Queso Fundido.
- Imperial Panda will be serving up a bento box with an Orange Chicken Bao Bun, Szechuan Beef Pot Stickers and fried Wonton Chips, complete with ginger soy dipping sauce.
- Guests can also find a turkey or veggie hero at Hawkins Heroes.
- Also at the Starcourt Mall food court, guests will find a dessert tent serving up chocolate dipped bacon on a stick and Pumpkin Patch Mini Donuts.
- At the San Francisco Bakery, guests will find a returning favorite from last year’s event. The Stranger Things-themed Triple Decker Extravaganza features waffles, whipped cream and candy.
- Guests can also pick up a Ghostbusters-themed treat at popcorn carts throughout the park in the form of a ghost trap popcorn box full of green popcorn.
- Over at KidZone Pizza Company, guests will find another returning favorite in Pizza Fries as well as some new S’mores Fries consisting of sweet potato fries, marshmallow, chocolate chips and cracker crumbs.
- A couple of returning drink options will also be found at Gramercy Popcorn & Production Central Veranda.
- The syrup and waffles and candy corn frozen drinks are back.
- And speaking of specialty drinks, four different special adult beverages are also available at bars throughout the park.
- Blood Pit – Vodka, blood orange sour, peach schnapps and orange juice.
- Twilight Gateway – Tequila, watermelon schnapps, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine.
- Vampires Curse – Spiced rum, fruit punch and sour mix.
- Saturn – Gin, Falernum liqueur, passion fruit puree and sour mix.
- These drinks will be available in a variety of souvenir cups, which will be available in a staggered release with a new one becoming available on a weekly basis.
- And finally, just outside of the park, at Voodoo Doughnut on CityWalk, guests will find two special Stranger Things doughnuts with a maple bavarian cream filling.
- At Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, guests will find the Jacque O-Lantern milkshake with cinnamon and pumpkin flavors.
Halloween Horror Nights will continue to run on select nights through November 2 at Universal Orlando Resort.