Halloween Horror Nights is in full swing at Universal Orlando Resort and now the horror isn’t limited to just the park. Netflix’s hit series Stranger Things has come to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort in the form of two new photo experiences.
- Guests will get an exclusive look inside the iconic Byers’ living room from season one as well as the fan-favorite ice cream shop Scoops Ahoy, from season three, at these two special photo pop-ups in the hotel.
- The pop-ups will be open daily from 2 PM – 10 PM on the second floor of Cabana Bay Beach Resort and are exclusive to Universal Orlando hotel guests.
- Guests must show a room key to gain access to this exclusive pop-up experience. Cabana Bay guests will receive priority access, while guests of the other Universal Orlando Resort hotels will queue in a standby line.
- The pop-ups will be available from now through October 31.
- Stranger Things will also be coming to the hotel in the form of unique decor inspired by the series, including Will’s iconic sprawling tunnel map adorning the staircase in the lobby.
- Specially-themed pizza boxes from Cabana Bay Beach Resort’s Delizioso Pizza will also be available.
- Halloween Horror Nights will continue to run on select nights through November 2 at Universal Orlando Resort.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- It’s not all about the screams. Take a look at all of the special food and beverage offerings available during this year’s event.
- Want to prepare for the houses? Check out Mack’s ranking of all 10 haunted houses at this year’s event.
- Universal Orlando Resort recently debuted a new video, “Watch Party,” in anticipation of this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 29.
- Not sure what you need to watch to get ready for this year’s event? Check out our guide to what you should be watching and where you can watch it before you head to Halloween Horror Nights 29.