It would appear that Ohnaka Transport Solutions is carrying some precious cargo to other locations at the Disney Parks, specifically where one could find offerings from famed jeweler, Pandora. According to the Disney Parks Blog, a new Millennium Falcon charm is set to be released this wednesday, February 5th.
- On February 5, Pandora is releasing a new charm featuring the iconic ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs – the Disney Parks Star Wars Millennium Falcon Dangle Charm. The double-dangle charm features a beautifully intricate design of the legendary Millennium Falcon with a cubic zirconia on the bezel.
- This galactic charm is the perfect keepsake to commemorate your visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and your journey on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- The charm launches first for Disney Parks guests on February 5 at the following in-park locations:
- On February 7, the charm can be found at participating Pandora Jewelry locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort as well as on shopDisney.com.
- On March 5, the charm will become available at the Pandora store at Disney Springs.
ICYMI: Other Disney Parks Merchandise:
- A fashionable new Pirates of the Caribbean button up shirt by Tommy Bahama has arrived at the Disneyland Resort. Fans of the Pirates of the Caribbean will love this dark blue, short sleeve shirt featuring stylized graphics resembling the classic attraction.
- Animation fans visiting the Walt Disney World Resort will find something extra special with a new pair of Mouse Ears inspired by the famous Ink & Paint Department. With two paintbrushes crossing over a palette replacing the typical Minnie Mouse bow, the ears make quite a statement.