Guests heading to Disney Springs this month can enjoy a delicious beer at City Works Eatery & Pour House and support a good cause at the same time. With October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the restaurant will donate $1 from every sale of the Bottlenectar beer to the Lynn Sage Foundation.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and City Works Eatery & Pour House is supporting this important cause through donations.
- The Disney Springs restaurant has partnered with Goose Island to raise money for Lynn Sage Foundation, which funds innovative breast cancer research.
- Throughout the month of October, City Works will donate $1 for every Bottlenectar beer sold, and Goose Island will match City Works dollar for dollar.
- This is an annual initiative that raised over $13,000 last year for Lynn Sage Scholars Program.
More Happenings at Disney Spring:
- Guests visiting Disney Springs on Mondays-Thursdays now through October 29, 2020 can enjoy special offers as part of the new Weekdays at Disney Springs.
- The fall season has already descended upon Walt Disney World and a wide array of special fall-themed treats are available now and coming soon to various Resort hotels and Disney Springs.
- If you’re looking for spooky decor but your personal taste is for something that’s not gaudy, you’ll love the new Disney Villains and sidekick figures we found at Disney Springs.