In the latest video from the “Designing the Disney Wish” series, the team shares details that went into staterooms and suites aboard the new ship.
- Disney Parks Blog shared the latest episode of “Designing the Disney Wish” showcasing the design work that went into the staterooms and suites on the new ship.
- In the video, we get a look at the staterooms and the royal suites, with two of them being two stories, inspired by Sleeping Beauty.
- We also get a new look at the incredible Wish Tower Suite, sharing a photo of the children’s room with the bunk beds.
- Each stateroom will feature gold-leafed headboard murals and exclusive framed pieces commissioned for the Disney Wish.
- Most of the 1,254 staterooms will offer an ocean view, including 70% with a verandah.
- 451 rooms will have connecting doors to accommodate larger families with some having a partition between verandahs that can be opened, creating a bigger, shared balcony.
- Storage options include closets and elevated bed frames to place luggage and other items underneath.
- Most of the staterooms will also offer the split-bathroom concept with a sink and shower in one room, and a sink and toilet in a separate room. All staterooms will include a bathtub.
- The pull-down beds will include original artwork of a constellation of Fairy Godmother.
Concierge Staterooms and Suites:
- There will be 76 concierge staterooms and suites aboard the Disney Wish, able to accommodate up to five Guests.
- The rooms will feature king beds and most will have a private verandah.
- Most rooms have been designed to be themed to the movie Tangled.
- One-bedroom suites will have a separate living room, walk-in closets, and two bathrooms.
- Seven exclusive oceanview rooms will be located above the bridge, with extended living areas and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bow.
- Four Royal Suites were debuted, inspired by Disney’s Sleeping Beauty — two Princess Aurora Royal Suites and two Briar Rose Royal Suites.
- Each has a single-floor and two-story option.
- Each features two main bedrooms with their own bathroom, and a double sleeper sofa in the living room with a third bathroom.
- The Royal Suites also feature a private hot tub on the verandah.
- The Concierge Lounge will offer a full bar, bites, and special kids’ area.
- Concierge Guests will have access to the lounge and a private sun deck with two whirlpools, a wading pool, a bar, and a pool deck host.
Booking Dates for the Disney Wish:
- May 17, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 25+ sailings completed – book by phone only.
- May 18, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 20+ sailings completed – book by phone only.
- May 19, 2021: Platinum Castaway Club Members with 15+ sailings completed – book by phone only.
- May 20, 2021: All Platinum Castaway Club Members – online bookings open.
- May 24, 2021: Gold Castaway Club Members – online bookings open.
- May 25, 2021: Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Adventure Insiders – book by phone only.
- May 26, 2021: Silver Castaway Club Members – online bookings open.
- May 27, 2021: All Guests – online bookings open.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning