With the new supernatural anthology series Just Beyond slated to arrive on Disney+ this fall, the streamer has announced seventeen cast members joining the show.
- Deadline is reporting that Disney+ has found its cast for the upcoming supernatural anthology series Just Beyond.
- The series is written by Seth Grahame-Smith (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) and is based on the Boom! Studios graphic novels by R.L. Stine (Goosebumps).
- Earlier this year actors McKenna Grace and Lexi Underwood were announced as series leads and they’ll be joined by:
- Arjun Athalye (Are You Afraid of the Dark: Curse of the Shadows)
- Cyrus Arnold (8-BIT Christmas)
- Elisha Henig (Ramy)
- Gabriel Bateman (The Mosquito Coast)
- Henry Thomas (The Haunting of Bly Manor)
- Izabela Vidovic (Wonder)
- Jack Gore (Things Heard and Seen)
- Jy Prishkulnik (Escala)
- Logan Gray
- Megan Stott (Little Fires Everywhere)
- Rachel Marsh (NCIS: Los Angeles)
- The show is expected to launch on Disney+ in fall 2021.
About The Series:
- “Just Beyond is an eight-episode anthology series that tells astonishing and thought-provoking stories of a reality just beyond the one we know. Each episode introduces viewers to a new cast of characters who must go on a surprising journey of self-discovery in a supernatural world of witches, aliens, ghosts and parallel universes.”
- Grahame-Smith serves as showrunner and executive produces alongside:
- Ross Richie
- Stephen Christy
- Mark Ambrose
- Stine is attached as co-executive producer
- Just Beyond is produced by 20th Television, a part of Disney Television Studios.