Magic Key Holders at the Disneyland Resort will soon have the opportunity to make reservations for an exclusive holiday experience that is set to take place at the popular Blue Bayou Restaurant during Disney Merriest Nites this holiday season.
- Disneyland Park is getting ready to host the new Disney Merriest Nites special event this holiday season, and before the event even premieres, the official Disneyland Magic Key Instagram account has teased a special experience exclusively for Disneyland Magic Key Holders during the holiday event.
- Magic Key Holders who have purchased tickets to Disney Merriest Nites, a separately ticketed event, will have an opportunity to reserve a unique dining experience at the popular Blue Bayou Restaurant in New Orleans Square.
- Disney Merriest Nites is composed of different parties taking place throughout the park, and in the New Orleans Holiday Party, Magic Key Holders can make their reservations to celebrate family and friends with a cajun-style culinary boil created specifically for the event, and specifically for Magic Key Holders.
- Disneyland has promised more details about this experience to come soon, including how to make reservations.
- Disneyland Guests will soon be able to enjoy the holiday season with a new after-hours event coming to Disneyland Park. Disney Merriest Nites will be a separate ticket, limited-capacity offering featuring six-themed parties all around Disneyland Park. Guests will find photo backdrops, character sightings, themed food and beverage offerings, and more during the event. Attractions like “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday will also be open for Guests to enjoy. Those attending will also get a special viewing of “A Christmas Fantasy” parade. More about Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park can be found here.
- Tickets are still available for Disney Merriest Nites.