The Disneyland Resort has showcased a sneak preview of what’s to come when the winter holiday season begins on November 12th, including new merchandise and costumes for Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- Starting November 12th, Guests can experience the joys of the winter season at the Disneyland Resort.
- At Disneyland Park, Mickey and Minnie Mouse will greet Guests in Town Square in new winter wear.
- Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to meet Mickey and Minnie in their new outfits first at the limited-time Starcade experience through October 30th.
- Plush collectables of Mickey and Minnie in similar outfits will also hit store shelves soon.
- Other festive merchandise coming soon will feature these same looks for Mickey and Minnie as part of the “Walt’s Holiday Lodge” collection, including a Spirit Jersey, a LoungeFly mini-backpack, mouse ears and more.
- For more information about the upcoming line of merchandise, visit Disney Parks Blog.
- The holiday season at the Disneyland Resort runs from November 12th to January 9th.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning