Since it first opened along with the rest of Avengers Campus this summer, WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure has been operating with a virtual queue. Starting tomorrow, November 4, the ride will switch over to a hybrid of a virtual queue and stand-by line.
- Beginning Thursday, November 4, Disney will be testing a hybrid of stand-by and virtual queue access for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure.
- Stand-by access will be used mostly on quieter days, with the virtual queue being activated only on certain days and at certain times. The previous 7am and 12pm boarding group drops will be paused during this test.
- Since this is a test, standby and virtual queue times may vary throughout the day. Certain days may utilize a hybrid of virtual and standby queues, depending on demand.
- Guests who have a virtual queue boarding group may enter the attraction through the virtual queue return line during the designated virtual queue return window, even if the attraction has transitioned to a standby queue.
- When the virtual queue is in use, all of the same rules as before apply.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- The holiday season is almost upon us, which means it’s time to delve into the Foodie Guide to Holidays at Disneyland Resort – The Merriest Place on Earth!
- A new video has appeared on the Disney Parks TikTok account, teasing yet another return of the Main Street Electrical Parade, likely to the Disneyland Resort.
- It won’t be long before Disneyland guests can once again hop aboard the wildest ride in the wilderness! Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is set to reopen at Disneyland on November 4th.