- Starting November 12, continuing through the duration of Festival of Holidays, Magic Key holders can enjoy a special themed dining area. It will be located near the entrance to Cars Land by the Festival Foods Marketplace.
- Magic Key holders will also be able to receive $5 off a Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor pass, which comes with an exclusive lanyard.
- Disney recently revealed the full Foodie Guide to Festival of Holidays, which you can check out here.
More Holiday News:
- The 2021 Holiday collection has been released at World of Disney in Walt Disney World. Jeremiah was on the spot and has some pictures of this year’s yuletide merchandise.
- It seems like Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween just ended, and now they’re already looking ahead by revealing the full lineup for December’s 25 Days of Christmas programming event.
- Universal Orlando is getting ready to kick off the holiday fun throughout the Resort on November 13th, with the popular “Universal’s Holiday Tour” returning again starting on November 21st.