The latest episode of Disney+ Deets is here, and it’s taking us behind the scenes of Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Rev up those engines and get ready for the latest episode of Disney+ Deets, where hosts Kenneth Brown and Marcellus Kidd are racing towards the Internet to go behind the scenes of Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Ralph Breaks the Internet is the follow up to 2012’s Wreck-It Ralph, and was the first Walt Disney Animation Studios sequel created by the same writing and directing team as the original.
About Ralph Breaks the Internet:
- Video game bad guy Ralph and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz must risk it all by traveling to the World Wide Web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope's video game, "Sugar Rush." In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet — the netizens — to help navigate their way, including an entrepreneur named Yesss, who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making site BuzzzTube.
Ralph Breaks the Internet is now available to stream on Disney+.
More Disney+ News:
- Hello there! As a special surprise for Disney+ Day, the popular Disney-owned streaming service has released a one-minute-long behind-the-scenes preview of Lucasfilm’s highly anticipated upcoming live-action series Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Marvel has shared an on-platform special taking a look at all of the series that have already premiered on the streamer as well as a special look at some of the series still to come. That means we got our first look at shows like Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel and more.
- Disney Animation on Twitter have given us our first look at the upcoming long-form musical series, Tiana, which will serve as a sequel to The Princess and the Frog.