- Splash Mountain will be undergoing a brief month-long refurbishment from January 10th through February 10, 2022 and is scheduled to reopen February 11, 2022.
- Following Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will also be undergoing a more brief refurbishment from February 14th through February 18, 2022 and is scheduled to reopen February 19, 2022.
- Both the refurbishment on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad are routine refurbishments and there will be no changes to the Guest experience.
More Walt Disney World News:
- December 3rd has officially been declared “Walt Disney World Day” by the city of Orlando and Orange County.
- Parking lot trams are returning to Walt Disney World. According to Disney Parks’ social media, guests will see the courtesy trams operating at Magic Kingdom later this month.
- Shopping at both Walt Disney World Resort just got a little bit easier. Merchandise mobile checkout has now been added to more stores, with even more stores to come, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning