Star Wars fans across the galaxy can grow their most impressive collections with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise as Disney and Lucasfilm present Bring Home the Bounty! From toys and collectibles to books, apparel and more, this new campaign is sure to be a hit with Sith and Jedi alike!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Star Wars fans looking for a new jewelry addition to their personal collection will love the limited edition Baby Yoda watch from Invicta.
- This beautiful watch features a moderate sized bracelet band that is designed in the style of women’s jewelry. Fans can choose from three colors:
- Each style of watch is valued at $319 but they are currently listed for $89.63 (plus $9.99 shipping and handling).
- All designs are available now on the ShopHQ website. A link to the watch can be found below.
- Edition size of 1977 to commemorate the theatrical release of the first Star Wars movie
- Movement Type: TMI PC21AF Quartz
- Band Type: Bracelet
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 7.50in.
- Band Width: 22mm.
- Band Clasp: Foldover
- Water Resistant: 10atm – 100m – 330 ft
More Bring Home the Bounty:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bring Home the Bounty Round Up or search by week:
- Week 11 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett and Gaming Figures
- Week 10 Round Up – Heroes and Villains Across the Galaxy
- Week 9 Round Up – Action Figures, Heelys and Her Universe Fashions
- Week 8 Round Up – Pet Toys and Luxury Accessories
- Week 7 Round Up – Everything's Coming Up Grogu!
- Week 6 Round Up – Exercise Your Mind, Find Your Zen
- Week 5 Round Up – Activewear, Advent Calendars and Lucasfilm Medallions
- Week 4 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett
- Week 3 Round Up – Fun Figures and Fantastic Fashions
- Week 2 Round Up – Comfy Clothing and Cool Collectibles
- Week 1 Round Up – Characters Throughout the Universe