Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire will make its debut on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage at Magic Kingdom, February 25th!
- The newly enhanced castle stage show for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration, will incorporate favorite scenes inspired by Frozen, Tangled, and The Princess and the Frog.
- The show will also include a new opening and new finale with Mickey Mouse and all his friends in their sparkling, EARidescent fashions.
- Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire will be presented multiple times a day, the show will also include an all-new, original song entitled “Where the Magic Feels Like Home.”
- These new and returning experiences add to the all-new entertainment that debuted with the launch of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration, including Disney Enchantment, Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade, and Harmonious – with more to come when Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! and Fantasmic! open later this year.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The Magic Kingdom’s beloved daytime parade, Disney Festival of Fantasy, will finally be returning to the park on March 9th, the anniversary of the parade’s debut in 2014!
- Jeff Vahle, the president of the Walt Disney World Resort, posted a photo on Instagram with some of the Cast Members of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser as they prepare for their inaugural voyage on March 1st.
- Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Portfolio Executive Zach Riddley shared that the installation of the Nova Corps Starblaster has begun at the entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning