Yesterday, Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Portfolio Executive Zach Riddley shared that the installation of the Nova Corps Starblaster has begun at the entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. We were at EPCOT today to check out the ship in person!
- Installation has begun on the Nova Corps Starblaster ship that will mark the entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind entrance at EPCOT.
- Over the coming weeks, Imagineering will be assembling the 51-foot-tall ship, adding finishing details and tying in the landing pad area that surrounds the ship.
- Once complete, this ship will be the signature icon of the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and immediately establish the Xandarian storyline guests will discover inside this new attraction. Plus, the bold blue and gold colors will make this a stunning new addition to World Discovery.
- Check out our post from yesterday featuring some more photos shared by Walt Disney Imagineer Zach Riddley.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Guests arriving at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios from the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser will disembark through a new themed portal, and progress on the portal is now visible from within the land.
- Disney character fans can breathe a sigh of relief, as things at Disney’s Hollywood Studios are starting to get back to normal. Guests can once again meet with Olaf from Frozen and Minnie Mouse, albeit in a somewhat distanced fashion.
- Fans have embraced the new Genie+ Service at Walt Disney World, and now some popular character sighting locations are set to be added to the service, starting on January 26th.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning