- Ramos will play a key role in Ironheart, which will also star Dominique Thorne as Riri Williams, a genius inventor and creator of the most advanced suit of armor since Iron Man.
- Chinaka Hodge was recently tapped as head writer on the series, first announced as being in development during Disney’s investor-day presentation in December 2020.
- Deadline sources say that Ramos’ role will be similar to how Jonathan Majors was introduced as Kang the Conqueror in Loki, where he is expected to not only have a big role in this series but in future Marvel projects as well.
- While a premiere date for the series has not yet been announced, insiders have told Deadline that Williams is expected to make her MCU debut in this November’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
More Disney+ News:
- After receiving 7 Academy Awards nominations, Disney announced that Steven Spielberg’s award-winning, critically-acclaimed West Side Story will debut on Disney+ on March 2nd.
- In celebration of Black History Month, Disney+ is bringing critically acclaimed, fan-favorite shows black-ish and grown-ish to even more audiences.
- Rita Ora is the latest casting announcement for the live-action Beauty and the Beast prequel series coming to Disney+.