Get ready for the arrival of Turning Red with a fun assortment of movie tie-in merchandise from shopDisney. Whether you’ve yet to reach or teen years or are well beyond those days, you’ll love the variety of clothing and accessories inspired by the film.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- We’re going crazy with anticipation for Pixar’s new movie Turning Red and it seems that shopDisney wants in on the fun too!
- The movie will make its debut on Disney+ on March 11th and while you’re waiting for the day to arrive, you can start your collection of apparel, loungewear, and plush all featuring 13-year-old Mei Lee as a human and panda!
- While there are plenty of fantastic looks to choose from, one of the best looks is the bright red hooded robe so you can low-key step into panda mode right at home!
- Guests can also get nice and cozy with slippers, a fleece blanket and a super cute plush pal.
- Turning Red merchandise for all ages is available now on shopDisney. Links to individual items can be found below.
Even if your kid can’t quite shake the panda mode, they can take some calming breaths and get comfortable with plush slippers and an extra cozy costume robe!
- Blanket: 50'' x 50''
- Bag: 11'' H x 15'' W
Dress for Success
Kids can greet the day in their own way and bring some sunshine and color to the closet with Turning Red-inspired socks, a baseball cap, and T-shirt.
For the adults out there who want to share their love of the film, there’s a cute corduroy skirt, flannel shirt and more fashionable looks that highlight the adorable Mei and remind us all what it’s like to be a teenager. And before you get too excited, the Turning Red Ear Headband is not here yet, but stay tuned because it could arrive any day!
I Could Use a Hug
Sometimes you just need to hug it out and this Mei Panda plush will always be there for you whether you’re feeling frustrated, happy, scared or excited.
More Turning Red
- Check out the Turning Red Funko Pop! offerings from Entertainment Earth or browse the full assortment of T-shirts from shopDisney.
- Coming Soon! How is this for an exciting partnership? Pixar has teamed up with hair dye company Hally for an all new color called Code Red inspired by Mei and her experience as a panda.
- When your next family film features a main character who can turn into a big red panda, it only makes sense that you team up with Panda Express for their Embrace Your Inner Panda sweepstakes!