The latest seasonal treat to come to The Ganachery in Disney Springs is the new Easter themed Boozy Bunny.
- The official Disney Parks TikTok account shared details on this new treat coming to The Ganachery for the Easter season:
- The chocolate shell of the Boozy Bunny is filled with a chocolate drink that can come with or without alcohol.
- You can pick up your own Boozy Bunny from April 1st through the 17th, only at The Ganachery.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Walt Disney Imagineering Creative Portfolio Executive Zach Riddley has shared more details on the “Florida Project” inspired flooring coming to the new Connections Café and Eatery at EPCOT.
- A new Disney x Coach collection celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World (and a few other parks) made its way to Disney Springs and let’s just say we are in love with these styles.
- In a phased reintroduction, EPCOT’s world famous cultural representative program is set to return to the Walt Disney World Resort, with Cast Members from around the world coming to work at the park once again starting this August.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning