Ooooh! A new Disney x Coach collection has arrived and this time the fashion brand is celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World (and a few other parks) with a lively assortment of signature styles fans will adore!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (6/1/2022): At long last the Walt Disney World Coach Headband has arrived on shopDisney…but that’s not all, a new style themed to Hong Kong Disneyland also popped up. Both accessories are available for pre-order.
- Of all the Disney fashion collaborations for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, Coach might be the most fun as this new series embraces the brand’s popular iconography and vintage Disney!
- The collection rolled out today at several online and retail store locations including:
- This retro inspired collection features:
- Mickey Ear Headbands (Three Disney Resort)
- Tote Bags
- Duffle Bags
- Crossbody Bag
- Card Holders
- Fanny/Hip Pack
- and More
- The Disney x Coach collection is priced from $95-$695 with a purchase limit of 2 per item. The collection is expected to ship by March 30th.
- Guests can pre-order their favorite style on shopDisney. Links to individual items can be found below.
Celebrate Disney’s international parks with these colorful leather ears decorated with Disney character patches. The back side of the left ear also features a Castle imprint and the Disney resort it represents. The side of the headband includes the year it was founded/opened! There are five in total: Walt Disney World (black), Hong Kong Disneyland (blue), Disneyland (white), Disneyland Paris (yellow), and Shanghai Disneyland (red). The latter three are currently sold out on shopDisney.
Classic Coach Logo
The signature Coach “C” print is accented with rich brown leather and perfectly embellished with Disney patches and stitching representing Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Cinderella Castle.
Bold Red Mickey and Minnie
If you want to make even more of a statement with the collection, there’s a bold red leather design that will do the trick! An adorable and roomy bag features our favorite mouse couple in their 1971 look, while the crossbody and wallet styles are accented with cute patches honoring the opening of the Walt Disney World.
Oh, boy! We hadn’t seen this cutie on the Coach site or in stores (doesn’t mean it's not there) and found him to be a must-have accessory! A classic brand, celebrating a classic resort with a classic character? Yes please!