Yesterday, Disney offered a sneak peak at the menu for the new Connections Café and Eatery coming to EPCOT this spring. Today, they’ve updated the My Disney Experience app with the full menu for the new restaurant, complete with prices.
- The My Disney Experience app has the Connections Café and Eatery broken up into two separate entities.
- Connections Café is the new Starbucks location at EPCOT, and features the usual favorites you can expect from Starbucks.
- Connections Eatery is the quick service restaurant, serving as a replacement for Electric Umbrella.
- Below are some screenshots of the main menu, including Kid’s Meals and Desserts:
- To see the full drink menu, head to the My Disney Experience app or the official Walt Disney World website.
- For a picture-filled peek at the menu, check out our post from yesterday.
More Walt Disney World News:
- With the reopening of Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, all hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort are open for the first time since March 2020!
- Sofia Carson recently visited Walt Disney World to celebrate the release of her self-titled debut album, and also helped Disney unveil brand new commemorative Coca-Cola bottles in honor of the 50th anniversary of the resort!
- The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE will return to Walt Disney World from July 14th to November 19th, 2022.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning