If you’ve been watching the Marvel series Moon Knight, then you know what the hype is all about and if you haven’t, it’s time to get on board, friend! RockLove is celebrating the event series with a new pendant necklace inspired by the Scarab Compass that belongs to Steven and Marc.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Make room in your jewelry collection for a stunning new Marvel inspired piece by RockLove. The jeweler has just introduced a pendant necklace themed to the fan favorite Disney+ series, Moon Knight.
- Available now on RockLove.com, this highly detailed Scarab Compass was designed to resemble the actual piece from the show.
- The Scarab Compass is handcrafted in brass and features hieroglyphics that match the symbols seen on screen. The Scarab itself is removable from the base and has articulated wings that can be displayed in their fully open position.
- When it’s time to put everything back together, the Scarab reattaches to base by discreetly placed magnets.
- The same is true of the wings, which will clip back into their closed position. The pendant is attached to an adjustable 5mm leather cord.
- The Marvel x RockLove Moon Knight Scarab Compass is available now exclusively at RockLove and sells for $99.
- A link to the piece can be found below.
Scarab Compass Pendant
“Domed and significantly weighty, the front of the talisman features intricate enameled details that are hand-painted in hues of cobalt blue, dark purple, and turquoise.”
- Metal: Artisan brass, enamel, and magnets.
- Leather Cord: 5mm thick, adjustable slide knot up to 28 inches
- Overall Size: 34mm x 25mm x 10mm (not including bail)
More RockLove Jewelry:
- RockLove recently launched a new series of necklaces and rings themed to Iron Man, Loki and Scarlet Witch.
- Fans of Shang-Chi & The Legend of the Ten Rings will love the pendant necklaces, ring, and replica ring bracelet inspired by props prominently worn in the film.
- Gear up for the upcoming Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness with the Doctor Strange collection that’s as elegant and mysterious as the mystic arts they represent!
More Moon Knight:
- Let’s face it, we’re obsessed with this show. Just when it seems that things can’t get any better, Disney brings Mr. Knight to Avengers Campus!