As part of Disneyland Paris' 30th Anniversary celebration, the popular Mickey and The Magician show will finally return to the Animagique Theater at Walt Disney Studios Park starting April 23rd.
- Mickey and The Magician will return with two performances a day from April 23rd-25th, ramping up to five performances a day beginning April 26th.
- Additionally, Mickey and The Magician will now offer a guaranteed access option for guests who want to ensure they can experience this amazing show.
- Just as with The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Land, guaranteed access for Mickey and The Magician will only impact a limited number of seats at a cost of 15€ per person.
- Pre-sales will be available tomorrow (April 21) at DisneylandParis.com, the Disneyland Paris App and via guest communication channels for show dates as of April 26th.
- Guests can attend the show freely with their park entrance ticket, on a first-come, first-served basis.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- There is a brand new Disney Coach collection that celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World with all that nostalgia. Now, the collection has made its way to Disneyland Paris.
- In honor of Disneyland Paris’ 30th Anniversary, the resort has brought back the fan-favorite Fantasyland quick service restaurant – Toad Hall. Operating sporadically since its inception, the location has recently reopened with a new menu, including classic British dishes and some new additions.
- With the opening of Avengers Campus getting closer, Disneyland Paris shared a look at the new Avengers Deployment Vehicle or “ADV.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning