- CityWorks will offer guests Syrnyk, a sweet and rich Ukrainian cheesecake, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting World Central Kitchen (WCK).
- The cultural dessert staple will be offered beginning Wednesday, May 4th.
- The support for WCK comes at a time when an affiliated relief kitchen came under fire in Kharkiv just last week. Currently, WCK with their local partners prepare about 320,000 meals per day to feed people in Ukraine.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The big news coming from Disney’s Halfway to Halloween event has broken, and it’s that the fan-favorite after hours Halloween event, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, will be returning to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom this Halloween Season.
- The Disney Parks Twitter posted a cryptic image teasing the arrival of MagicBand+ later this year.
- We are less than a month away from the official opening of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT, and a new video has been released teasing a bit of the experience that guests will enjoy when the attraction opens on May 27th.