Even though May the 4th (Star Wars Day) is over, that doesn’t mean the shopping ends! In celebration of the fan-made holiday, Fun.com launched pre-orders for some awesome kicks themed to classic characters from the Skywalker Saga.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (6/21/2022): The Chewbacca and Boba Fett styles have arrived! Bring a bit of galactic fun with you thanks to these
nerdy trendy shoes.
- If your selection of shoes is in need of a nerdy update, Fun.com has some Star Wars inspired sneakers that will fit the bill.
- No matter where your galactic adventures take you, your feet can look great in kicks designed after some of our favorite characters. Among the styles are:
- Boba Fett
- The charming trio includes one low-top and two high-top looks that are exclusive to Fun.com and sell for $49.99 each.
- All three designs are currently available for pre-order and expected to ship between June and August. The Chewbacca and Boba Fett shoes are unisex and available in adult sizes 5-13. The Leia shoes are listed as women’s and come in sizes 5-12.
- Links to the individual shoes can be found below.
“These Star Wars Chewbacca Unisex Low-Top Shoes bring you some Wookiee style for your feet! The upper layer of the shoes has multiple brown tones, faux leather, and faux suede materials to help recreate the color tones of Chewie's fur. The shoes lace up in the middle, but they also have a strap and buckle that looks like his bandolier.”
“Based on Princess Leia's Hothian snowsuit, the officially licensed footwear features a white and grey color palette that makes them a versatile piece in any wardrobe. Quilted details on each side panel imitate Leia's puffer vest and add a cozy look to the shoes. The Rebellion's sigil is appliqued on the outer side of each shoe and marks you a member. Meanwhile, a cuff of faux fur offers a touch of warmth around the ankles in case you really do wear these geek-chic high-tops in a cold-weather climate.”
“Show off your Star Wars fandom while you're running around the universe in these officially licensed Boba Fett Unisex High-Top Shoes. The rubber-soled shoes feature the classic off-green tint of Fett's armor and red highlights along laced edges. Stripes, patches, and print designs give you a soldier's edge, so while you might not be soaring around the skies, you'll at least look as cool as everyone's favorite bounty hunter!”
More Star Wars Day:
Many retailers hosted exciting sales and offers in honor of May the 4th, but just because Star Wars Day is over doesn’t mean that fans can’t enjoy shopping. Check out these new products that launched last week:
- Keeping with the classics, the latest Star Wars x RSVLTS Collection took fans all across the galaxy.
- For a dressy look, don’t miss out the new Citizen Watches that distinctly honor beloved characters.
- Loungefly celebrated the Women of the Rebellion with a lovely new design.
- Cheers! Geeki Tikis delivered The Mandalorian themed mugs that will put a smile on your face.