- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland will officially reopen to guests on July 25th.
- This follows a lengthy refurbishment (not to mention a pandemic closure), which saw the attraction’s lagoon completely drained and then refilled.
- During the downtime, Imagineers added more coral, new paint, fresh kelp and seaweed while also including enhanced special effects and lighting.
- Also new is the addition of Hank the septopus from Finding Dory.
More Disneyland News:
- Speaking of return, the 2022 All-American College Band recently debuted at Disneyland Park following a two-year hiatus for the program.
- This holiday season, both “Believe…in Holiday Magic” and “World of Color — Seasons of Light” will return to the Disneyland Resort.
- Those looking for help capturing their special moments can now purchase the aptly named “Capture Your Moment” PhotoPass session at Disneyland.
- With Pixar’s Lightyear now in theatres, a different version of Buzz Lightyear recently arrived in Tomorrowland.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning