Following a lengthy closure, Disneyland Park is set to reopen the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage on July 25th. In preparation for the reopening, walls have come down around the Submarine Lagoon in Tomorrowland.
- Walls around the attraction came down recently, following its lengthy refurbishment (not to mention a pandemic closure), which saw the attraction’s lagoon completely drained and then refilled.
- During the downtime, Imagineers added more coral, new paint, fresh kelp and seaweed while also including enhanced special effects and lighting.
- Also new is the addition of Hank the septopus from Finding Dory.
- The yells of “MINE, MINE, MINE” from the beloved seagulls will once again echo through Tomorrowland.
More Disneyland Resort News:
- Guests staying at the hotels of the Disneyland Resort are treated to some amazing summer fun, including activities and pool parties, and later this summer, the return of Early Entry, Package Delivery and more.
- Those wishing to visit the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of a special offer right now and save up to 25% on their Disneyland Resort hotel rooms.
- Guests will soon once again be able to receive their magic makeovers. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will reopen at both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom this August.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning