- The Disney Parks Blog shared the news of the return of the popular boutiques with a special royal proclamation:
- Guests ages 3 to 12 will soon get to see the Fairy Godmother’s Apprentices for their head-to-toe princess makeovers and to be transformed into some of their favorite Disney characters with hairstyling, makeup, costumes and accessories.
- The reopening will also feature new options for gests to choose from, including a new hair accessory especially designed for textured hair and new costumes featuring some of Disney’s newest heroes and heroines coming later this year.
- Additionally Disney shared that the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney Springs, which will reopen at a later date.
- The reopened locations will also join the slate of Boutiques aboard the Disney Cruise Line, including the newest location on the Disney Wish.
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutiques at Disneyland Park and Magic Kingdom will reopen August 25 with reservations becoming available in early August.
- The official Disney Parks TikTok account also shared a video announcing the reopening.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning