For many fans of the Halloween and fall season, the return of pumpkin flavored drinks to coffee shops is a sign of the spooky fun on the way. Tomorrow, Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Co. will be bringing back their fall brews at Walt Disney World!
- Joffrey’s will be bringing the following pumpkin and fall-inspired drinks to all Walt Disney World locations starting tomorrow, Friday, August 12th:
- Pumpkin Pie Latte (Latte with pumpkin pie syrup)
- Pumpkin Game Changer (Pumpkin Creme Brûlée Cold Brew with a shot of espresso, pumpkin pie syrup and cream)
- Caramel Apple Chai Tea Latte (Chai tea latte with caramel apple butter syrup)
- These offerings will also be available at Joffrey's flagship location in Midtown Tampa.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend returns to the Walt Disney World Resort for its second year on April 13th through 16th, 2023.
- At this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World, one character will stand out above the crowd. Guests will get the chance to see eye to eye with Max dressed as Powerline during the Halloween event.
- As we inch closer to the start of the spooky season at the Disney Parks, the popular Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom has begun to sell out.
Halloween 2022 coverage is presented by shopDisney