If you’re looking to stay at Walt Disney World this upcoming January, specifically at a hotel serviced by the Disney Skyliner, then be aware of a newly announced refurbishment for the transportation system.
- All lines of the Disney Skyliner will be closed for routine maintenance from January 22nd-29th, 2023.
- This will affect guests staying at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- Bus transportation will be available at all Disney Skyliner resorts throughout the planned closure.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The BoardWalk Deli is now open at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and we stopped by to take a look at the reimagined eatery.
- Amidst the rollout of MagicBand+ at Walt Disney World, there have been some unfortunate delays. Some guests are receiving communications from Disney letting them know that their order will not be fulfilled in time for their arrival at the Resort.
- Having been closed since the Magic Kingdom reopened in July 2020, Merchant of Venus in Tomorrowland is once again accessible to guests, albeit now as a seating area for the neighboring Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies.