- Known for its sports viewing experience and 90 beers on tap, City Works offers brilliant twists on American classics.
- The new menu features:
- Ahi Tuna BLT – Togarashi spiced seared RARE tuna, hardwood smoked bacon, arugula, vine-ripened tomato, sriracha garlic aioli, challah bread
- Creole Chicken – Beer battered shrimp, Asian slaw, chili aioli, sriracha, sesame seeds, micro cilantro, white corn tortilla
- Grilled Cheese – Grilled marinated French cut chicken breast, steamed white rice, andouille sausage, corn succotash, creole butter, chili oil, scallions
- The refreshed menu will also debut a Smoked section that allows guests to customize meals choosing from a variety of smoked meats and mouth-watering sides.
More Disney Springs News:
- Wakanda comes to the AMC DINE-IN Disney Springs 24 with a display of costumes from Marvel Studios’ Black Panther: Wakanda Forever now on display.
- A fun new series of ornaments have arrived just in time for the holiday season at Walt Disney World. We spotted these at Disney's Days of Christmas store in Disney Springs.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can now get their hands on an exclusive Mickey Mouse popcorn bucket, available at the four parks and Disney Springs.