Having previously teased that The Mandalorian and Grogu would arrive at Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Disney has now confirmed that the duo will debut tomorrow, November 18th.
- At the D23 Expo in September, it was revealed that The Mandalorian and Grogu characters would be coming to Batuu West in mid-November.
- With that timeframe, some had speculated that, perhaps, the characters would begin appearing on Life Day (today).
- Alas, it seems they’ll be missing the celebration by a day as the Disney Parks official Twitter states that their arrival is set for tomorrow.
- Currently, the (former?) bounty hunter and his sidekick are only expected to be seen at Disneyland and not at the Disney’s Hollywood Studios version of the land — although that could change in the future.
- Either way, fans on the West Coast can keep an eye out for the dynamic duo starting November 18th.
More Disneyland News:
- Yesterday, the Disneyland Resort announced that three of its four Magic Key options would be going back on sale.
- During the attraction’s transformation into “it’s a small world” Holiday, Disneyland also added dolls in wheelchairs to the classic ride.
- While an Encanto redo was expected by many, Disneyland has announced that the Adventureland Treehouse inspired by Swiss Family Robinson will reopen in 2023.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning