During a visit to the Disneyland Resort today, we swung by the Disneyland Hotel to check out the progress on the new Disney Vacation Club resort The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
- As you can see in the images below, the new tower is nearing completion as we approach the opening date of September 28th.
- We also stopped by a new information center offering details and looks at concept art for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
About the Villas at Disneyland Hotel:
- The new tower will feature over 340 rooms, welcoming guests to a variety of themed accommodations, such as duo studios, deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom villas, and multi-level grand villas.
- Each room will include just-like-home amenities and modern décor inspired by Walt Disney Animation Studios classics like The Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, The Princess and the Frog, Fantasia and more.
- The newly imagined duo studio will bring the story of The Jungle Book to life. Perfect for two guests, this cozy retreat features a split bathroom with themed tile accents, and a queen-size bed that conveniently tucks into the wall to reveal a sofa when not in use.
- The deluxe studios will celebrate the stories of Sleeping Beauty or The Princess and the Frog. Deluxe studios will include a kitchenette, split bathroom, and two queen-size beds to sleep up to four guests.
- One- and two-bedroom villas offer roomier accommodations for larger families, sleeping up to five and nine guests, respectively. The villas include a full-size kitchen and living areas with comfortable sofa seating that can be easily pulled down to reveal a queen-size bed, complete with a story-themed mural above, inspired by The Princess and the Frog or Fantasia. The comfort continues into the main bedroom, which includes a spacious en-suite bathroom featuring double vanities, a soaking tub with a themed mosaic-style tile mural, and a spa-like shower.
- The three-bedroom grand villas feature multi-level accommodations, sleeping up to 12 guests. On the first floor, families can enjoy a full-size kitchen, large dining area, and a double-sided fireplace connecting the living area to a private outdoor balcony. The first floor is also home to the primary suite, inspired by Bambi. Guests will discover more magic as they venture up a spiral staircase to discover a full-size washer and dryer and two themed bedrooms. One bedroom is inspired by Frozen and one by Moana, each with two queen-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
- Guests staying at the newest Disney Vacation Club property will be able to enjoy a brand new themed pool, splash pad and pool bar. These new amenities will join popular offerings at the award-winning Disneyland Hotel, including restaurants, lounges, shops, and swimming pools. The hotel’s nostalgic charm, rich Disney heritage and close proximity to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park makes it a favorite among guests and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Today, there are a total of 15 Disney Vacation Club properties across four states, including Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club property at Walt Disney World Resort, the recently expanded Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas in Ko Olina, Hawaii.
- For more information on The Villas at Disneyland Hotel visit TheVillasAtDisneylandHotel.com
- To learn more about Disney Vacation Club visit DisneyVacationClub.com. Members may also call their Disney Vacation Club Guide.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning