The Disneyland and My Disney Experience apps have introduced a new feature that will make it much easier to check available Lightning Lane options.
- The Walt Disney World My Disney Experience app and the Disneyland Resort app both now feature a Lightning Lane filter on the Tip Board.
- By toggling the feature on, you will only see attractions that offer Lightning Lane, making it much easier to check what attractions are currently available.
- Theme park reporter Scott Gustin shared the discovery on Twitter (X).
More Walt Disney World News:
- Disney Springs guests can save big with a new discount store located within the Marketplace Co-Op, along with additional discounts throughout the shopping district.
- Over a year after their promised return, the parking lot trams will finally be returning to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios next month.
- Joffrey’s Coffee is celebrating World Princess Week with a special selection of Disney Princess ripple art.