- The Disneyland Hotel, located at the entrance to Disneyland Park, will reopen in the first quarter of 2024 after having undergone a complete, royal transformation.
- Thomas Muller, set designer for Walt Disney Imagineering, showed off the inside of the reimagined hotel for the first time, taking us to the construction site of what will become the ultimate royal Disney address, through the majestic lobby, and the elegant Rotunda.
- The tour also offered a first glimpse at The Royal Banquet, which will invite guests to attend a royal feast amidst a gallery of paintings portraying numerous Disney royal families, including their famous chefs such as Kronk from The Emperor’s New Groove or Chef Louis from The Little Mermaid.
- Get a closer look inside the hotel through the video below, originally shown at Destination D23:
- The reopening date of the Disneyland Hotel and more information will be unveiled when bookings open tomorrow, September 12th.
- Learn more about the transformation of the Disneyland Hotel here.
More News from Destination D23:
- Everything Announced at Destination D23 for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and More
- Photos/Video: EPCOT: Always In A State of Becoming Panel at Destination D23
- "Loki" Season 2 Footage Description from Destination D23
- Video: Asha from Disney's "Wish" Makes First Live Character Appearance at Destination D23
- "Haunted Mansion" Coming to Disney+ and Digital Retailers on October 4th