Live with Kelly and Ryan is set to focus on restaurants around the country getting back to business with Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking Series starting this Friday, May 28th.
- Each summer, Live with Kelly and Ryan is known for outstanding weekly cooking segments, from grilling and barbecue to food trucks and celebrity recipes. This year, Live is turning its focus to restaurants and establishments from across the country that are getting back to the business of food as pandemic restrictions across the nation start to lift.
- Beginning May 28, Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking series will showcase a different chef each Friday, with a delicious signature recipe from their eatery.
- Live producers are looking for standout establishments, known not only for their incredible food but also for stepping in to serve their communities over the past year at a time when many of them were closed for business and unable to serve their customers.
- And Live is welcoming input from the viewers at home. Live fans can submit their local favorites for consideration for Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking on KellyandRyan.com, and they just might see their favorite neighborhood chef show off their skills on national television!
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.